I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I’m dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
My team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and I am always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
My Mission Statement:
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. As your professional consultant I am dedicated to helping you make informed real estate decisions. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients. This is about more than just real estate; its about your life and your dreams!
I am a full-time real estate professional working with home buyers, sellers and investors in Western Wayne and Oakland County Michigan with a concentration in the Northville, Novi and Plymouth areas. Prior to beginning my real estate career I was in the Commercial Lending field in both Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia. More recently, I spent over 14 years as a stay-at-home mom raising three very busy boys!
Affiliations and Education:
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) Designation
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) Certification
- SRS (Sellers Representative Specialist) Designation
- RENE (Real Estate Negotiations Expert) Certification
- Member NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member MAR (Michigan Association of Realtors)
- Member GMAR (Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- B.S. in Business from Miami University (Oxford, OH) with majors in Accounting and Finance
- Board of Director – Novi Youth Hockey Association (2005-2009)
Specialties include residential sales, buying and selling with lease options and land contract, commercial site selection, distressed properties including short sales and foreclosures, and consulting those over the age of 50 regarding their real estate needs.